Honeychop Lite & Healthy, free from molasses, is a non-heating low sugar fibre feed suitable for those prone to laminitis. It is coated with linseed and rapeseed oil, including oat straw, timothy grass, herbs, marigolds and cinnamon.
High in omega 3 fatty acids, linseed oil is ideal to promote health and a glossy coat. Blended with our mix of real herbs known for their natural antioxidant properties it is the perfect low sugar palatable fibre feed to add to your horse, pony or donkeys diet.
With a typical sugar content of 3%, which is made up of all natural sugars, you can be sure you will be limiting the sugar intake in your horse, pony or donkey’s diet.
Horses are herbivores, evolved on a diet of grasses, The blend of natural fibres and selected herbs in Honeychop Lite and Healthy will add natural variety to your horse, pony or donkeys diet, mimicking the natural environment in which they should graze.
Linseed Oil is high in omega 3 fatty acids. Linseed (flax seed) oil is ideal to promote health and condition. Rapeseed oil is also a good source of vitamin E and an important aid to digestion. The inclusion of oil helps horses and ponies maintain strong hooves, glossy coats and better all-round condition. It is also known to have beneficial effects for horses with stiff joints.
- Free from molasses, soya and artificial additives
- No added sugar
- Low in Starch
- Recommended for those prone to laminitis
- Contains added linseed oil, rich in omega 3 fatty acids for health and condition
- Includes real herbs with known natural antioxidants
- Ideal for overweight horses, ponies and donkeys or those that maintain their weight easily
- We only use sun dried oat straw and never desiccate our crops